Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Advertorials: Ohmydarlinggg & Fashion Maddness

Hi guys! DO U LIKE MA NEW BANNER? ^^ Anyways today was another mundane day and i had Ichiban for lunch. I've been eating a lot of the past 2 weeks since holidays are here. Hoping i don't reach 37kg!!! Getting to the main point of today's post, i have 2 awesome blogshops to introduce to y'all!! OHMYDARLINGGG AND FASHION MADDNESS!



(click here)

CURRENT PROMO: Spend $50 and get kitty headband for FREE
Spend $70 and get kitty headband for FREE, incl. of reg mail 

Ohmydarlinggg is a preorder website (overjoyed when she approached me for an advertorial cos i love p/o webs hehe) and they're selling up-to-trend and affordable items! From bags to apparels to watches to accessories and even a life sized teddy bear! I was sent a floral bralet and kitty headband. My horse watch is arriving too! :D 

Here's how i would pair the floral bralet with ( if i had a perfect closet lol) 
But fret not, bralets can always be paired with highwaist or low-waist, jeans or skirt! They're really easy matching but don't show too much flesh girls! 

Anyway, here are my top picks from OHMYDARLINGGG:
THIS TOP SRSLY SCREAMS KAWAII. Simply yet cute 

Pullovers and cross designs are in now!! 

Not all raglan=ahlian. This is v edgy!! I LOVE THIS! 
Two way handbag for the price of 27.5 only! 

NOT FORGETTING, A LIFE SIZE TEDDY FOR SALE? I want :( 
Kitty headband in gold n silver! They have instocks too!! 

Sailor tops are just so kewt..... I need to own one of these man 
Finding a present for ur bf? ^^ Ohmydarlinggg has male apparels too! Here are my top picks if i were a boy:





Some importatant info for P/O: 
  • All items are incl. of normal mail. For reg mail, +2.5
  • Strictly no refunds or exchange and they're not responsible for lost of mails
  • Items will arrive in 2-3 weeks aft closing date
  • ALL PAYMENTS TO POSB SAVINGS 209-77911-0
QUOTE "pony4food" for $1 off each item

QUOTE "pony4food" for $1 off each item 

QUOTE "pony4food" for $1 off each item 

QUOTE "pony4food" for $1 off each item
  

(click here

CURRENT PROMO: $3 off every item at their store 

Fashion Maddness is a newly opened blogshop and they bring in many trendy and chic apparels. What do they have? Daisies, galaxy, tribal. and peace. Sounds good already right?! I was sponsored an off shoulder cropped top and tribal bandage skirt!


Essential pieces to ur closet!!! I love them so much but they're a tad bit big for me. 

Top picks from Fashion Maddness:







All their items are really pretty and i love them! I'm sure u will too. Not forgetting they're having their shoot for second collection on Tuesday! :) So stay tuned and don't forget to like their page HERE!



 QUOTE "pony4food" for free normal mail

QUOTE "pony4food" for free normal mail

QUOTE "pony4food" for free normal mail

QUOTE "pony4food" for free normal mail


Xoxo,
Pony (pssst... next post will be about my USS trip so stay tuned x)


Twitter (Main): Tweet me anything
Twitter (Private): For rants and rambles
Facebook (Subscribe): Statuses, photos, anything else
Facebook (Add): Connect with me
Formspring: Ask me anything
Tumblr: Everyday i'm tumblrin'
YouTube: Videos fresh from oven
Instagram: Obsession. Photos from my phone to 

No comments:

Post a Comment