Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Advertorial: rubyxscarlet (jadeleo)

Hello!! And i'm back w a new sponsored blogpost. Today i'll be sharing w u one of my fave sponsors! They sponsored me back in 2012 and approached me again recently, i was so excited hehe. They sent me a Pony Casing and 4 pairs of Pony Globe earstuds, love for ponies overloaded.


****************************************************************
click here 

nicely bubblewrapped hehe













too cute right?!?! i can't stop staring at my casing lol. they have a wide range of variety for iphone 4/5 casings, samsung s2/s3 casings, accessories, studs, headpieces etc etc...

DIY STUDS
S2 CASINGS
S3 CASINGS
LAPTOP SLEEVES

GLOBE ACCESSORIES
IPHONE 4 CASINGS
IPHONE 5 CASINGS
CUSTOMIZED PHONE CASINGS FOR YOU?
1 FOR $8.90, 2 FOR $17

Btw, they're currently having a giveaway for the customized phone casings over @ their facebook! Do show them some love alright!

Xoxo,
Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment